Premature ejaculation is one of the serious diseases in men. Such a problem reduces the possibility of conception to a minimum. Ejaculation in men comes through several frictions, in some cases even before sexual intercourse. Premature ejaculation causes are many, but to begin treatment, it is necessary to undergo examination first with a doctor, and only after that to take any measures.
You can treat premature ejaculation with a variety of methods. Usually, the doctor appoints non – traditional medications, but traditional remedies. To eliminate premature ejaculation symptoms, this method is optimal, because these remedies are safe. But before premature ejaculation is treated, you should make sure that selected herbs and tinctures can be used, that there are no contraindications.
Symptoms of Premature Ejaculation
Premature ejaculation is fairly easy to detect, the following symptoms are observed:
- sexual intercourse duration begins to change;
- then it lengthens;
- then it becomes shorter.
When using condoms, the duration of sexual intercourse becomes longer than usual. The same phenomenon is observed in the case of alcoholic intoxication.
The use of special means for prolonging sexual intercourse on the basis of anesthetics has a wonderful effect. It is on basis of this sign that the doctor often performs a special lidocaine test, which allows determining that there is such a problem as premature ejaculation.
In the risk zone are such patients:
- penile tongue-tie is observed;
- after spinal injuries of various types;
- presence of such a disease as osteochondrosis;
- Premature ejaculation cause can also include the presence of various diseases of the genitourinary system, for example, prostatitis.
Premature ejaculation symptoms develop because of:
- too long sexual abstinence;
- an irregular sexual life.
What Methods of Premature Ejaculation Treatment Are There?
Premature ejaculation can be treated in many ways:
- psychotherapy can save a patient from fear of sexual relations before a lack of experience and other things.
- if diseases of the genitourinary system are diagnosed, the doctor prescribes a course of treatment specifically for them, only after this premature ejaculation, which is the result of diseases, will gradually recede. To fix the result, you can use the recipes of traditional remedies as well as medications available in Trusted Tablets, but only after the doctor’s approval.
- too fast ejaculation can be cured with the help of behavioral therapy, but both partners must be involved. A specialist assigns a series of exercises that are performed during sexual intercourse.
- local treatment to prevent premature ejaculation. To reduce balanus sensitivity it is used lubricants and creams, which must be applied before sexual intercourse.